Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Animal Commissions

I'm working towards being more prepared to do some pet portraits; mostly dogs and cats for now. I have 2 of my own in the works as samples and am hoping to get out to a dog show with a table in a few weeks. I'm still waiting on word from them about that. In the meantime I have these a bunch of these ordered as 4x6 prints from Snapfish at 1penny per print. Not a bad deal! Cheaper than business cards by far.




 

The two I'm working on right now are both my dogs, both black on black. Lucy in the sun, and Strider the German shepherd.  Both are 5x7.  Both will have just a very little bit of color - eyes, collars, tongue, etc.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous and I am sure when you get a table at the dog show people will be lined up to commission you.

    ReplyDelete